SOLD - I'm proud to bring you a beautiful credenza/buffet. Part of the Brasilia line by Broyhill, this item has 3 slide out drawers on one side and 3 shelves on the other. The drawers and doors work well, the backing board has had a hole cut through it (see 3rd pic from top) I'm assuming the previous owners used it as an entertainment center. The overall piece is in good vintage condition, it will definitely not take much time to bring this piece back to it's former glory, there are no major damages to this piece, a quick restor-a-finish application would suffice. I haven't put this up on craigslist yet, but will do so by 9pm tonight, I don't expect this item to last long so if you are interested please contact me at raysmcm@gmail.com
Dimensions: 72 x 19 x 29 inches
FYI Item is extremely heavy




No comments:
Post a Comment